Brushless ESC

(Read 762 times)
Brushless ESC on: February 20, 2022, 09:59:04 PM
Hi All

my hobby is racing model cars, they are based on a scalextric style cars where a hand speed controller varies the voltage to the track ( a slot with 1 rail on each side) To make the car go faster or slower, depending on how far the trigger is pressed.

im looking to convert a standard DC motor to a Brushless using an ESC. the ESC needs to be able operate at low voltages (starting at 1 volt) all the way up to around 13v (max speed of a motor)

is this possible using current parts or will a custom ESC be needed due to the low starting voltage

Re: Brushless ESC Reply #1 on: December 22, 2023, 05:51:06 AM
It is possible to convert a standard DC motor to a brushless motor using an ESC, but you need to find a suitable brushless motor seterra and ESC that can work with your model car and your hand speed controller. You also need to consider the power source that you will use, as most ESCs require higher voltages than 1V. You might need to use a custom ESC or a voltage booster to achieve the desired performance

Re: Brushless ESC Reply #2 on: December 28, 2023, 10:28:02 AM
Additionally, you must consider your power source, as the vast majority of ESCs require voltages greater than 1V. A voltage booster or a custom ESC may be required to attain the intended performance. burrito craft

Re: Brushless ESC Reply #3 on: February 13, 2024, 02:45:57 AM
Converting a standard DC motor to a brushless motor using an Electronic Speed Controller (ESC) is indeed possible. However, finding an off-the-shelf ESC that can operate at such low voltages, starting from 1 volt, might be challenging.

Awesome Woke Culture Info Reply #4 on: March 05, 2024, 06:56:29 PM
In reply to the lady inquiring about non binary groups near me, non binary hormones, non binary examples, mark mccrindle generations, non binary studies, non binary not real, 100 genders list, agender spectrum, lgbt non binary, concept of gender identity, androgynous non binary, lgbtq+ workplace diversity, no gender person, male to female gender change, non binary resources, alternative gender, non binary def, they them gender identity, weird gender identities, list of genders,  I suggest this fast food operator chapter 11 for not non binary, 100 genders list, non binary gay, i don t have a gender, gender dysphoria counseling near me, exploring gender, gender expression types, title for non binary, non binary literature, non binary culture, identify as she her, teaching gender identity in the classroom, openly non binary, another word for non binary, non binary individual, gen alpha birth years, gender identity, nonbinary man meaning, transgender therapist near me, new generation beta blockers, also. See More Useful Twitter Video Downloaders Website f79e0b5

Re: Brushless ESC Reply #5 on: April 24, 2024, 04:52:36 AM
Actually, slot cars are not adhering to the track. They take a nap on it. The car is not held down by the slot; it just provides power.  final grade calculator