Control Anything With IOT Easy Internet of Things with ESP32 issue

(Read 535 times)
Thank you so much for this amazing training source. SOOO MUCH WORK. well done.
I have enjoyed following the guide on IOT and ESP32 and have successfully gotten the project working. The only issue I have is that the lightbulb icon on my phone changes as I toggle on/off, but it isnt persistent. I suspect I have something wrong with the status table in the sql, but do not have enough experience to debug it. The icon changes briefly when I toggle on/off but it changes back to off instantly, even though the LEDs do turn on and off as desired. Thanks again for providing all these resources. I do appreciate it so much.

I'm also having the same problem last week. I hope the ESP32 problem will be quickly fixed.
doodle baseball

I am looking to you  post . This post is to much informative at anyone. I think you want to know about "ESP32 issue" I dont know But  I will guide to you after  conversation at  someone who was know all these thing.

Best Chair Massage in Worcester MA

ความคล่องตัวทางจิตเป็นคุณลักษณะที่สำคัญในการปรับตัวและเหมาะสมกับสถานการณ์ต่าง ๆ https://klarity.asia/ ในชีวิตประจำวัน มันหมายถึงความสามารถในการรับมือกับสถานการณ์ที่เปลี่ยนแปลงอยู่อย่างรวดเร็วและมีความยืดหยุ่นในการแก้ปัญหา

One game that has managed to captivate players with its unique blend of retro aesthetics and addictive gameplay is Tomb of the Mask. This fast-paced arcade game takes players on a thrilling adventure as they navigate through an ever-changing labyrinth, collecting treasures and avoiding deadly traps.