Help with Wireless Charger

(Read 810 times)
Help with Wireless Charger on: June 03, 2022, 10:30:08 AM
Referring to this project: https://electronoobs.com/eng_circuitos_tut58.php

I've built the transmitter circuit on a solderless breadboard exactly as in the schematic but no oscillation is observed with my oscilloscope. I'm powering it with a 5V computer power supply.

I've checked and re-checked the component values and wiring and all seems to be in order.

In the image, the top rail is +5v, the rail under it connects to one side of the coil and the 5K resistor and 2 caps. The bottom rail is gnd.

There is likely something very basic I'm missing but I can't quite get my head around the theory of how the circuit is supposed to oscillate so I'm not sure where else to look to get it working. Any ideas?

Re: Help with Wireless Charger Reply #1 on: August 17, 2023, 05:08:11 AM
What regimen do you adhere to at this difficult time of epidemics? I recently learned that geometry dash unblocked is a fantastic game to keep you busy over the winter. Come on over right now.

Re: Help with Wireless Charger Reply #2 on: September 27, 2023, 06:14:46 AM
I appreciate you sharing this information with me; I will undoubtedly put it to good use. If you are searching for another fantastic website that provides free entertainment options, you should check out run 3.

Re: Help with Wireless Charger Reply #3 on: October 17, 2023, 08:51:14 AM
Your website provides an exceptional resource for anyone seeking information on the topic. شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان

Re: Help with Wireless Charger Reply #4 on: January 02, 2024, 08:12:19 AM
Navigating issues with your wireless charger requires a systematic approach. Ensure compatibility with your device, check for physical obstructions, and verify power sources. If problems persist, vintage designer handbags consult user manuals or seek technical support. Effective troubleshooting ensures optimal performance, allowing you to harness the convenience of wireless charging seamlessly.

Re: Help with Wireless Charger Reply #5 on: January 08, 2024, 08:17:39 AM
With a deep understanding of wireless charging technology, providing assistance is my expertise. From troubleshooting connectivity issues to optimizing charging efficiency, ensuring a seamless dishwasher repair near me experience is paramount. The evolution of wireless chargers demands a nuanced approach, and I'm committed to navigating users through the intricacies for optimal device charging.

Establish a company in Dubai Reply #6 on: February 03, 2024, 03:17:13 PM
, we established a new company, aiming to contribute to the thriving business landscape. تكلفة تاسيس شركة في دبي
« Last Edit: February 03, 2024, 03:42:38 PM by Noob 26596 »

Re: Help with Wireless Charger Reply #7 on: February 29, 2024, 05:54:16 AM
To connect successfully, this is quite difficult to play basketbros. It is necessary to understand the operating principles of new lines and circuits for successful installation.

Re: Help with Wireless Charger Reply #8 on: May 02, 2024, 02:53:08 PM
Golden Eagle Company shines as one of the leading house cleaning companies in Medina, providing high-quality services and customer requirements. The company's professionalism and competencies are respected in all aspects of its services, making it a reliable choice for families looking for a unique cleaning experience.
House cleaning company in Medina
<a href="https://nsrzhbi.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%B4%D9%82%D9%82-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%86%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A9/">شركة تنظيف شقق بالمدينة المنورة</a>