!!! This is a downloadable product. Buy it once and then download it all the times you want! I hope you understand this is NOT the assembled PCB. You receive the GERBER files for the board and information for everything you need to make the make this version of the battery charger with protection and boost converter output. This will give you a working final product.
If you want the assembled product, you can fint it here: LINK
*Once you make the order, go to «MY account» -> DOWNLOADS, select the order and then click the Download link on the right side and the file will be downloaded in a .ZIP file.
Using the resistor values in the schematic, the outoput is not exaclty 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5V, 9V, 12V. After some masures with different modules, the average value for the output was:
- 1.779V instead of 1.8V
- 2.487V instead of 2.5V
- 3.295V instead of 3.3V
- 4.844V instead of 5V
- 8.706V instead of 9V
- 11.881V instead of 12V
Have in mind:
- If you don’t make any connection on the back, the output is the same as the input so be careful.
- Don’t connect the module to any device before you solder a connection on the back in order to make sure the oputput will be de desired value.
- Don’t make the connection for multiple outputs at the same time. Only one value can be selected at a time.
- For high current, you could add heat dissipator on the coil or below the PCB.
- Don’t short circuit the components (obviously).
- Model Name: ELECTRONOOBS Buck Converter
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 19mm*13mm*4mm
- PCB weight: <1g
- Soldermask color: Black
- PCB Thickness: 1.2mm
- Input voltage: 4.5-24V
- Output Voltage: 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5V, 9V, 12V
- Output current: rated current 2A (MAX).
- Switching Frequency: 1.5MHz (highest), typical 1MHz
- Output Ripple: < 30mV
- Efficiency: 96% (max)
- Operating temperature: -40 Celsius to +85 Celsius
- 1 x GERBER files for PCB V1.0
- 1 x Schematic
- 1 x BOM file for SMT order
- 1 x Pick and Place file for SMT order