The outoput is not exaclty 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5V, 9V, 12V. After some masures with different modules, the average value for the output was:
- 1.779V instead of 1.8V
- 2.487V instead of 2.5V
- 3.295V instead of 3.3V
- 4.844V instead of 5V
- 8.706V instead of 9V
- 11.881V instead of 12V
The module is Homemade. Please see video below to see how ti was made. You can always get the GERBER files and part list and make it yourself. Can be used for: DIY mobile power, monitor power supply, power buggies, camera power supply, car power, communications equipment supply, various right size and weight for demanding applications (such as aviation models, etc.). Remember that the price is a bit high because it’s homemade. Consider this as a support for my work.
Have in mind:
- If you don’t make any connection on the back, the output is the same as the input so be careful.
- Don’t connect the module to any device before you solder a connection on the back in order to make sure the oputput will be de desired value.
- Don’t make the connection for multiple outputs at the same time. Only one value can be selected at a time.
- For high current, you could add heat dissipator on the coil or below the PCB.
- Don’t short circuit the components (obviously).
- Model Name: ELECTRONOOBS Buck Converter
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 19mm*13mm*4mm
- Module weight: 1g
- Soldermask color: Black
- PCB Thickness: 1.2mm
- Input voltage: 4.5-24V
- Output Voltage: 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, 5V, 9V, 12V
- Output current: rated current 2A (MAX).
- Switching Frequency: 1.5MHz (highest), typical 1MHz
- Output Ripple: < 30mV
- Efficiency: 96% (max)
- Operating temperature: -40 Celsius to +85 Celsius
- 1 x Assembled Buck Converter Module
Please make sure your shipping address is correct otherwise the product won’t arrive to you. If you have any question, get in contact with me anytime. Shipping cost will change depending on your location!