BLUETOOTH HEADPHONESAug 26th, 2020 | by: ELECTRONOOBS
Part 1 - What we need?
Below you have all the parts needed for the homemade bluetooth headphones project. You could also use other amplifier or speakers if you want but make sure the size is good so they will fit inside the case. Also, you could the case from some other old commercial headphones instead of the 3D printed one. Check the list below and make the circuit.
- 1 x 3D STL files: STL files
- 1 x Bluetooth transmitter: LINK eBay
- 1 x Bluetooth receiver: LINK eBay
- 1 x Amplifier: LINK eBay
Other Option 1: LINK eBay
Other Option 2: LINK eBay
- 1 x 3.7V LiPo battery: LINK eBay
- 1 x slide switch: LINK eBay
- 3 x push button: LINK eBay
- 2 x 8 ohm Speaker 50mm: LINK Aliexpress
- 1 x Battery Charger: LINK eBay
- Wires: LINK eBay
- M3 screws: LINK eBay