You receive the GERBER files for the board and information for everything you need to make the make this version of the battery charger with protection and boost converter output. This will give you a working final product.
*If R8 is 7.5K, the output is 5.1V. If R8 is 20K the output is 12-5V.
- Version: 3.0
- Certificate: Non-Commercial Use
- INPUT: 3.7V – 4.2V Li-Po or Li-ion battery
- OUTPUT: Fiexed 5V or 12V (depends on R8 value)
- 2000mA current output
- Size: 22mm x 40mm
- 2.6V over-discharge protection
- 4.2V over-charge protection
- Short circuit protection
- 580mA charging current limit
- Micro-B USB input
*Once you make the order, go to «MY account» -> DOWNLOADS, select the order and then click the Download link on the right side and the file will be downloaded in a .ZIP file.
- 1 x GERBER files for PCB V3.1
- 1 x Schematic
- 1 x BOM file for SMT order
- 1 x Pick and Place file for SMT order
- 1 x Part list for all components (with eBay links)
- 1 x Full tutorial website (for version V1.0 but is the same) LINK
- YouTube video link for tutorial ( for version V1.0 but is the same) LINK