Edison Radio (Internet Radio)Aug 27th, 2021 | by: Mark Donners
Category: Electronics Arduino
This is an Internet radio using an ESP32.
The code was partly adapted from Ed's Smallenburg's Radio and intensely modified to my needs;
- Search engine to find Internet Radio station by country.
- Find and implement the station's Logo and display it on the browser interface.
- Spectrum analyser on the TFT Screen
- LED VU meter with Pixel leds WS2812
- Sliders for changing Audio Settings.
The modified software and all project data will be available here: