Can't open purchased GERBER files from your store in EasyEDA

(Read 339 times)
Hi! I'm not able to open in EasyEDA the files of the V3 booster board I just purchased from your site, it says the files aren't compatible... Can you Help?

Thanks!

Hi there :) The files I usually sahre are GERBERs (manufacturing files) and are not compatible with ESYEDA. You need the project files for that

Re: Can't open purchased GERBER files from your store in EasyEDA Reply #2 on: February 20, 2024, 03:43:27 AM
Sure, I'd be happy to help you with that! It sounds like there might be a compatibility issue with the files you downloaded from the V3 booster board. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem:

Check File Format: Make sure that the files you downloaded are in a format that is compatible with EasyEDA. Typically, EasyEDA supports formats like .pcb, .sch, and .lib. If the files are in a different format, you may need to convert them to a compatible format before opening them in EasyEDA.

File Version: Ensure that you have downloaded the correct version of the files for the V3 booster board. Sometimes, there may be multiple versions of the same board available for download, and using the wrong version could cause compatibility issues.

File Integrity: Verify that the files were downloaded completely and are not corrupted. Try re-downloading the files from the website and see if the new files can be opened in EasyEDA without any issues.