BEGINNER :'(

(Read 33 times)
BEGINNER :'( on: October 15, 2020, 02:36:03 AM
 Hello Mr Noobs
 Im a new student in electrical engineering i need your help ASAP as the due date is put to be 23rd of october  2020 because of corona online learning so ther e is no time so im given this project consisting or i must use these minimum required components including a microprocessor and atleast 3 sensors i must use to my project an LCD and relay  Module so i was wondering what or can you please give me a clue what can i design with these components  and a microprocessor must be an arduino the 3 sensors i must choose them from the list six below :

1 10K Thermistor
2 DHT 11
3 LDR
4 Ultrasonic sensor
5 Float switch
6 flow sensor

thank you :)

Re: BEGINNER :'( Reply #1 on: October 15, 2020, 09:47:47 AM
Get the thermistor, LCD, relay and the microcontroller and then get a 12V heater you can make a temperature controller where you print the temperature on the LCD and control the power with the relay and measure temperature with the thermistor and keep that temperature in a certain range...

Re: BEGINNER :'( Reply #2 on: October 15, 2020, 01:02:13 PM
 hellow again Mr noobs

Thanks for responding so quick thank you thank you so much. They  said I must use 3 sensors to my project to the  6 sensors given Sir.

Re: BEGINNER :'( Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 12:01:33 PM
it is not very clear if you need to use 3 of these 6 items or 6 plus 3 more items. And this item is a sensor or a component. For example if you have a pump then if it is +1 item in your list or it must be sensor.

If it is enough to use 3 sensors from that list that you provided then make a water heater similar to Electronoobs' comment.

You then can use the waterproof thermistor (1) to measure the heated water temperature
You control heating on/off with the relay
If you attach a pump to circulate the water in the bath then you can use 1 or 2 float switches (2) (minimum and maximum water level) also a flow sensor (3) and you can display the flow speed of the circulation.

If you need 6+3 components then you can make a soda/beer can cooler.

You would circulate water around the can, and cool it with peltier element.
Depending on the thermistor you have if it is water proof or not, you can measure water in (1) and water out (+1 sensor). If you cannot measure directly the water then solder, glue, wire it to a copper pipe, then you can.
LDR (3) can be used to sense that if it is dark, you light some LEDs.
You can use the float switch (4) to control the water level.
You can use a flow sensor (5) to measure the circualation like above using a pump (6).
You can use the ultrasonic sensor (7) to switch the heating and a pump ON/OFF with the relay (8).
You can use DHT11 to measure enviromental conditions (9).

Re: BEGINNER :'( Reply #4 on: October 18, 2020, 11:38:55 AM
Thanx again for the reply mr Noobs you should do a video on this project Please so i get the guidance from it its my 1st time with arduino and programming .

Re: BEGINNER :'( Reply #5 on: October 18, 2020, 02:04:01 PM
No problem, but I am not Electronoobs, I just wanted to help him and you

Re: BEGINNER :'( Reply #6 on: October 18, 2020, 09:16:17 PM
Ohk its fine i will be waiting for the video thanx Sir...