Using ESP8266 for Gas Sensor & Flame Sensor

(Read 19 times)
Using ESP8266 for Gas Sensor & Flame Sensor on: October 14, 2020, 07:53:23 AM
Good Day, I watched your YT video entitled "ESP8266 + Arduino + database - Control Anything from Anywhere" and I actually need help how to send the data from the Gas Sensor and Flame Sensor to the database and then output them in the web-based system.

ps: we had our online defense yesterday and our panelists want us to integrate a web-based system to our robotics project "robot vacuum cleaner with fire and gas leakage detector system" and we literally have no idea where and how to start I would greatly appreciate your response, Thank you.

Re: Using ESP8266 for Gas Sensor & Flame Sensor Reply #1 on: October 14, 2020, 09:22:49 AM
Hi. There is no question. I  don't know how to help... What you didn't undertstood from the video, what do you have, what is that doesn't work...

Re: Using ESP8266 for Gas Sensor & Flame Sensor Reply #2 on: October 14, 2020, 09:56:45 AM
my question is how can i send the data from my sensors (gas and flame sensor) to the database and then output it in a system. I need to do what you have done in the video but there's no sample code for the gas sensor

Re: Using ESP8266 for Gas Sensor & Flame Sensor Reply #3 on: October 14, 2020, 08:37:16 PM
The process is the same but instead of a potentiometer you add the sensor. The sensor has analog output right?