Where do you buy your components guys??

(Read 24 times)
Where do you buy your components guys?? on: October 12, 2020, 08:59:02 PM
I'm from spain and in my city it is not easy to find electronics components, so I ussually buy them fron Aliexpress but it takes a lot of time to arrive, so I was wondering where do you guys buy these kind of components online for cheap and that doesnt take too much to arrive. Thanks!!

Re: Where do you buy your components guys?? Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 09:14:43 AM
eBay, Aliexpress, LCSC but if is not from spanish wearhouse it will take around 2 weeks as always...

Re: Where do you buy your components guys?? Reply #2 on: October 16, 2020, 12:11:31 PM
I live in Hungary and there are electronic shops where you can buy relays, ic-s, leds, resistors, capacitors, wires, etc.. Sometimes sensors too but it is more rare. There are online webshops with Hungarian warehouse that can ship fast components to me. I use www.hestore.hu a lot. Their price is a little higher than what you can find on ebay sometimes, but you dont need to wait a lot and pay sometimes a lot for shipping. And really the price is still very good. RS-Online is also good source, as I see they have also a Spanish shop. They usually deliver the next day: https://es.rs-online.com/web/